How Can You Register?
Registration is closing soon! Tickets are available here until March 19, 23:59 (CET)!
IAPSS Individual Membership is required to attend any IAPSS event. Membership comes at 10.00 or 15.00 EUR per year depending on your country of origin, with discounted rates available for 2-year memberships. You can purchase your membership directly here. Please note that you need to purchase your membership prior to your registration for the IAPSS World Congress 2017 in Budapest.
How Much Is It?
The price of the World Congress ticket is EUR 110. The ticket covers:
- IAPSS Bag which contains all Congress materials;
- Entry to the Opening Ceremony, Session and Reception;
- Attendance to a Keynote Speech by Bo Rothstein (University of Oxford);
- Access to 6 lectures and expert talks, as well as 17 student panels;
- A host of entertaining events, from social evenings (Pub Crawl & Walking Tour, Cultural Night) to intense debates (IAPSS Oxford Debate).
The ticket does not cover accommodation and travel costs.
On-Site Registration (April 3) | Info & Registration Desk (April 4–7)
Monday, April 3, is the main registration day. The WC17 Team will be welcoming you at Central European University – N15 Building, room N15 103, 14:30 – 18:00. Please do not forget to bring photo ID with you, as you will need this to register. You will also receive a Congress goodie bag, which will include the program and writing utensils. Throughout the World Congress, you are welcome to the Registration Desk which will serve as a Secretariat.
Note that if you are unable to register on April 3, you can do so anytime from April 4 – 7 by visiting our Secretariat during the World Congress.