Become our new IAPSS USA and Canada Fundraising Coordinator!
…curious about project management? Experienced in grant proposals? And have excellent oral and written English skills? Then you should apply to be the next IAPSS USA and Canada Fundraising Coordinator! Join the largest network of political science students worldwide with six USA and Canada chapters and various projects that you can manage and develop independently!
Internally, we are a team of highly dedicated students and junior professionals devoted to making an impact on a global scale. We look for individuals motivated to move mountains and thereby bringing together political science students worldwide to shape the future.
- Fundraising-training and professional development by experienced volunteers;
- Exposure to high-level multinational organizations and fund providers;
- Exposure to the legal obligations in fundraising such as drafting a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU);
- Access to an extensive alumni network that can fire up your career in political science and related professional fields;
- A volunteering certificate;
- A truly flexible and self-organizing work environment with colleagues worldwide.
You would work together with your IAPSS USA and Canada team and the IAPSS Global Fundraising Coordinator. A high degree of autonomy is offered so can you easily prioritize the workload yourself. You will be the coordinator working independently on fundraising opportunities, thereby collaborating with colleagues in IAPSS Global and your USA and Canada team. Your core area of work will be to source new fundraising deals with various organizations in collaboration with the IAPSS USA and Canada Chair.
Your skills and experiences
- Independent in your work ethics: we are specifically looking for proactive people who anticipate problems and solve them before they occur;
- Availability for around 10 hours per week;
- Communicative skills within both formal discussions and informal conversations;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- You have to hold an IAPSS membership (can be purchased upon becoming part of the team).
- You are a volunteer! This is not a paid position.
Do you see yourself in this position? Even if you don’t match the description in every aspect, we would be happy if you get in touch with us. We are looking for forward-thinking people that are driven by making an impact and believe that everybody can do that!
If you have any questions, please drop a message to Oleksii Zahreba — your future colleague and Chair of IAPSS USA and Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org