Are you a political science student? Are you passionate about Human Rights and/ or Gender Studies? Are you looking to enhance your research skills? Then look no further! The Student Research Committee (SRC) on Human Rights and Gender Studies at the International Association of Political Science Students (IAPSS) is looking for you!
By working on research within either (or both) of these fields, either independently or in collaboration, you will be supported by a team of like-minded individuals, who will give you constructive feedback, encouragement and multicultural views and interpretations. In addition, the membership of the SRC gives you a chance to be published in the POLITIKON, the peer-reviewed academic journal of IAPSS, the chance to present your research at conferences around the world and further your research, academic writing and feedback skills! For more information check out the academic section of IAPSS: http://www.iapss.org/wp/academics/
To join our committee, we are looking for people who:
- have at least completed 2 years of university education
- have knowledge of conducting independent, original research
- are passionate about human rights and/or gender
- are willing to become a member of IAPSS (it is not required to be a member during the application phase, however once admitted to the SRC a membership is obligatory)
- can commit a few hours per week to a fun, interesting, multicultural team
In case you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- your name and your CV (no longer than 1-2 pages)
- a short letter (approx. 1 page) in which you indicate the name of the SRC you would like to join, the reasons for your choice of the SRC and your general motivation to become an SRC member;
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the Student Research Coordinator at: email@example.com. Please note, that this is an unpaid volunteer position for university students at all levels.
We are looking forward to your applications!