Are you passionate about Political Philosophy? Are you looking to enhance your research skills while working with like-minded young researchers from all around the world? Then look no further! Apply for The Student Research Committee (SRC) on Political Theory at the International Association of Political Science Students (IAPSS).
During your research in political theory, either independently or in collaboration, you will be supported by a team of peers, who will give you constructive feedback, encouragement and multicultural views and interpretations. In addition, the membership of the SRC gives you a chance to be published (POLITIKON, A Different View Blog), share podcasts within and beyond IAPSS, present your work in IAPSS Conferences, Summer and Winter Schools around the world or outside of IAPSS at the panels of IPSA WC and ECPR WC.
For more information check out the academic section of IAPSS: http://www.iapss.org/wp/academics/
To join our committee, we are looking for people who:
• have at least completed 2 years of university education
• have knowledge of conducting independent, original research
• are passionate about political philosophy
• are willing to become a member of IAPSS (it is not required to be a member during the application phase, however once admitted to the SRC a membership is obligatory)
• can commit a few hours per week to a fun, interesting, multicultural team
In case you are interested please apply by 10 October 2019 12 pm CET at https://bit.ly/2Iw5QplWe are looking forward to your applications!