What is CPSSA?
The Canadian Political Science Students’ Association (CPSSA/AÉSPC) is a non-profit organization run by undergraduate students studying in Canada. Every year, the CPSSA/AÉSPC held a conference that allowed students from coast to coast to come together to share knowledge and perspectives on themes within the discipline of Political science. In addition to the conference, the organization publishes its own undergraduate journal called “Expressions”, and develops a “Graduate Guide” for students who require guidance over graduate programs.
Social Media Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring CPSSA’s Social media pages by also increasing the awareness of both CPSSA and IAPPS.
- Monitor CPSSA social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, IG)
- Fluent in both speaking and writing in English; French and additional language is an asset
- Create engaging text, image, and video content.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with students and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from followers
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract students/young professionals
You must be a member of IAPSS and residing in Canada during the time you hold the position (all IAPSS members in Canada are automatically considered members of CPSSA).
As we are all volunteers, this is a non-paid position.
Do you see yourself in this position? Even if you don’t match the description in every aspect, we would be happy if you get in touch with us. We are looking for creative, innovative and forward-thinking people who are driven by making an impact! Feel free to contact the President of CPSSA Patricia Kumbakisaka at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and the applicants will be contacted once the position is filled.
The application should include a CV and a letter of motivation (no longer than 2 pages). Apply directly on the website or send it to email@example.com