Associations have a central role within IAPSS. Not only do they have voting rights at the General Assemblies and can thus actively shape the future of IAPSS, they also benefit from our broad range of services for their own members. IAPSS is the largest and only international representation of political science students on the globe. Join to be part of our association and get access to all of these benefits.
Benefits include the following:
- Join an extensive network of associations representing political science students and students from related fields on a national, regional and local level
- Enjoy a 5% discount on IAPSS events, such as the IAPSS World Congress*, the IAPSS Autumn Convention, IAPSS study trips and the IAPSS Summer School and Winter School for all your members through exclusive coupon codes
- Get invitations for your board representatives for an exclusive board reception at the IAPSS World Congress and IAPSS Autumn Convention
- Get premium access to our publications POLITIKON and Encuentro Latino Americano, before it is launched to the wider public
- Share experiences and get valuable information through the Association Yellow Pages
- Sponsor an IAPSS Academic Panel at one of our conferences, the IAPSS World Congress and the IAPSS Autumn Convention
- Enjoy a fast-track establishment procedure for IAPSS Student Research Committees
- Use our extensive promotional channels, such as our Facebook Page, to promote your events or share your association related news
- Get our free bimonthly publication News & Opportunities, with a selection of IAPSS News as well as a wide variety of interesting opportunities, such as scholarships, master and PhD programmes, seasonal schools, conferences and internships.
*Eligible from the World Congress 2016 onward, as at the moment of introduction of the 5% discount, prices for the World Congress 2015 had already been determined.
More and more benefits are introduced throughout the year to existing members. Planned for next year are the ability to post call for papers and participation as well as job offerings to other members on the IAPSS website and newsletter, and a database where you can post your resumé.