It is our pleasure to invite you to the first IAPSS Regional Conference, which will be taking place at the Stockholm University between the 22nd and 25th of November 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden. In line with IAPSS’ Annual Theme 2019 – “Overcoming Injustice,” the Regional Conference in Stockholm focuses on injustice related to climate change. As the world’s largest representative organisation by and for students of political science and related disciplines, we are organising the first Regional Congress in cooperation with the Stockholm Association of International Affairs (UF Stokholm), a youth association that aims to broaden interest and understanding of international affairs.
Student panels focused on different aspects of Climate Justice:
- Communication and media
- Political theory
- Nature & indigenous peoples
- Discourse and narrative
- Governance: acts and policies
- Gender/Feminist perspective
- Martin Hultman – Associate Professor at Chalmers University of Technology
- Karolina Skog – Member of the Committee on Finance in the Swedish Parliament, Former Minister for the Environment
- A representative from the German Embassy in Sweden
- A representative from the British Embassy in Sweden
- Representatives from the Stockholm Association of Foreign Affairs
- Global Shapers Stockholm
- August 26: Regular Deadline for Abstracts Submission
- September 12: Late Deadline for Abstracts Submission
- September 23: Early Bird Fee Deadline
- October 12: Registration Deadline
- October 21: Submission Deadline for Full Papers
- October 26: Late Registration Deadline
Check out our Facebook event – https://www.facebook.com/events/462938320929236/ for regular updates or email us on email@example.com if you have any questions!
See you in Stockholm in November!
IAPSS Regional Conference Team